We like this recipe because it’s just two steps: steam broccoli, and mix everything together. Easy, healthy, and delicious. A great side dish or a snack!
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup currants
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
You can find more detailed explanation of the steps right here!