We’ve tried this zucchini recipe ourselves and it’s one of our favorites. They’re easy to make, which is a priority here at our office – plus roasting veggies is a healthier option than frying them up! You can pair this with a meal as a veggie side dish or just eat it as a snack.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 ½ lbs zucchini (about 4 – 5 small/medium zucchini)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 small lemon (1 tsp)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed through a garlic crusher or finely minced
- ¾ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
The rest of the recipe is found here.