Since the weather is getting warmer, it’s easier to reach for something cold for dinner – we suggest this easy and healthy apple cabbage coleslaw recipe that has ingredients such as granny smith apples, raisins, and Greek yogurt dressing. They’re good to pair with summer BBQ foods, or just on its own.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup Greek style plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 small head purple cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Make the dressing – stir together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, and salt.
- Remove the core from the cabbage, then shred the leaves into very thin strips. Peel the carrot, then shred it using a large holed cheese grater. Wash the apple, slice it in half, then remove the core. Use the cheese grater to shred the apple. Press the shredded apple between a couple pieces of paper towel to absorb the excess juice.
- Place the shredded cabbage, carrot, apple, and raisins in a large bowl. Add the dressing over top, then stir until everything is evenly coated in dressing. Serve immediately.
Inspiration from here!