Have we all seen the Minions film? Are we tired of them yet? The kids probably aren’t, and they probably won’t for a while so… if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.
This is a super easy Minion craft that the younger kids could tackle, made from pool noodle blocks and glued on googly eyes. They’ll only take a few minutes to create and there’s nothing more satisfying than knocking them over and watching them roll their eyes at you over, and over, and over.
- 2 pool noodles (1 yellow, 1 blue)
- Black permanent marker
- Googly eyes
- Steak knife
- glue gun
- Use the steak knives to cut the pool noodles into blocks of varying sizes, from about 3-6 inches.
- Use a marker to draw one line for the goggles around the yellow pieces.
- Then use the glue gun to put glue on the back of the googly eyes and put one or two of them on the goggle line.
- Then trace around the eyes with the marker.
We got this amazing Minion craft idea from here!