- Align both parents’ vision for what each views as the best.
- Number and age of children guides what is A) possible and B) affordable.
- Part-time, full-time & more than full-time care options tend to be very different.
- Need for irregular/odd hours care limits available options.
- You have more options if you have room for a live-in, or if you are willing to get creative.
- Everything tends to depend on when and how soon do you need a solution.
- Being very clear on what you want will increase your success in finding it!
This and much more very useful parenting advice available in our guide to child care options.