This delicious pasta dish only takes half hour to make and is simple to prepare – mostly because it consists of a bag of frozen cheese ravioli which means the bulk of the work is already done for you.
Sometimes it’s good to make something easy and quick so we can get to the more important things in life, like spending time with the ones we love. We like this recipe because the zucchini pairs up extremely well with the pasta, and who can say no to cheesy ravioli?
- 20oz. bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8oz. Italian Sausage
- 2 lb. zucchini
- 24oz. jar pasta sauce
Here’s how to prepare the dish:
- Cook the ravioli in a large pot according to the package instructions, then drain.
- Add the olive oil to the pot used to the cook the ravioli, then add the sausage. If the sausage is in a casing, squeeze it out of the casing and into the pot. Sauté the sausage over medium heat until golden brown and crispy. Break the sausage up into small pieces as it cooks. Drain excess grease.
- While the sausage is browning, slice the zucchini into half moons. Once the sausage is browned, add the zucchini. Continue to sauté for about 5 minutes more, or just until the zucchini is slightly softened.
- Add the pasta sauce and cook a few more minutes to heat through.
- Add the drained ravioli and stir until the pasta is coated in sauce. Serve hot.
We first found this recipe here.