The perfect summer drink to get your kids in a beach mood! This one is simple because it’s basically just lemon-lime soda with blue food coloring, and a splash of coconut extract to give it a tropical flavor.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 drops blue food coloring
- 2 (12 ounce) cans lemon-lime soda
Here’s how to proceed (only two steps!)
- Combine water and sugar in a bowl. Heat in microwave for about 1 minutes. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the sugar mixture into a pitcher. Add coconut extract, food coloring, and soda. Stir to combine. Enjoy over ice. (with a Swedish fish for decoration!)
This brilliant summer idea was originally from here.