After school snacks can be such a hassle. It’s difficult thinking up something that the kids will like and is fun and different than the usual snacks. These apple “cookies” are a great idea, because they’re both delicious and better than the usual baked cookies…. plus super easy to make!
- peanut butter
- Chocolate chips
- Pretzel pieces
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Toasted coconut
- Dulce de leche
The directions are pretty easy:
- Slice the apples horizontally after removing the core to make apple circles
- Remove excess moisture with paper towel
- Spread peanut butter, hazelnut spread or dulce de lceche on the apple slices
- Top with chocolate chips, coconut, or pretzel pieces. Try different combinations for a variety of flavors!
We got this amazing idea from here.