We discovered that “food decorator pens” were a thing, which can integrate educational games into cute little after school snacks! We love this idea because you can learn so much with these alphabet crackers.
- Kids can write on their food.
- Experiment changing letters to create new words in word families.
- Put the letters in order as you sing the Alphabet song.
- Give your kids a secret message or word. They unscramble the letters to discover the message.
- Try and figure out how many different words you can come up with using a handful of letters.
- Make a letter puzzle. Draw a giant letter between multiple crackers and assemble the letter.
Perfect for practicing with letters and words!
We found this idea here.