We love quesadillas because they’re so easy to make. This recipe can be altered to include your favourite breakfast food ingredients, like chocolate chips, honey, flaked coconut, and cinnamon. It only takes 10 minutes total to make so it’s the perfect quick snack too!
- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- ½ medium banana
- 1 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the tortilla.
- Slice the banana very thinly and then arrange the slices over half of the tortilla. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the banana slices and then fold the tortilla in half.
- Cook the quesadilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
This recipe originally came from here.