The perfect school snack! These mango fruit roll ups are made from 100% real fruit with no extra sugar added. All you need are mangoes, a blender, and oven, and you’ve got yourself some awesome home-made fruit roll-ups!
- 4 cups diced ripe mango (from about 3 large mangoes)
- Preheat the oven to 175ºF and line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Puree the mango in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Divide the purée evenly between the two prepared pans, and using an off-set spatula, spread the purée as flat and as evenly as possible until it’s about 1/8-inch thick.
- Bake the purée for 3 to 4 hours.The fruit roll-ups are done when the purée is dry to the touch and pliable. If the bottom side of the roll-ups is still wet after some time, flip the roll-ups over and continue baking them until they are fully dried.
- Remove the roll-ups from the oven. Place a piece of wax paper on top of the roll-ups and then peel off the wax paper and the roll-ups together. Cut the sheet into long strips and then roll up the strips.
The total baking time will vary depending on the exact thickness of your fruit roll-ups and the differing temperatures of ovens.
The fruit roll-ups will last for up to 1 week when stored in an air-tight container.
We got this recipe from here.