This is basically a cooking-hack version of chicken pot pie that doesn’t take hours to make – in fact, only 20 minutes cooking time. You can pack the pie full of vegetables to make a hearty and wholesome meal good for the entire family!
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- Press each biscuit into 5 ½-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups, or press them into 8 greased ramekins. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming ¾-inch rim.
- Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
This amazing recipe comes from here.