Fast and fun snack for breakfast, or any time of the day you have Nutella cravings! You can also substitute the chocolate spread with peanut butter for a delicious alternative.
- pancake mix
- 1 pound strawberries, washed, stems removed, sliced into ½ inch thick slices
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced into ½ inch thick rounds
- 4 wooden skewers broken in half to make 8 small kabobs
- Prepare the pancake batter according to package directions and pour small dabs of batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle for 1 -½ inch diameter pancakes (about ¾ tablespoon of batter per mini pancake).
- Cook the mini pancakes for about a minute on each side or until lightly browned.
- Spread some Nutella on each of the pancake bites and layer the ingredients onto the kabob sticks. Serve immediately and enjoy!