One of the best things about fall is all the upcoming holidays – including Halloween. Lots of watching scary films, cartoons, lots of amazing themed kids activities coming up! We love this halloween colored snack – candy corn popcorn, that pairs up perfectly with Halloween classic movies such as Hocus Pocus, Nightmare Before Christmas, and It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown… so many options!
This is what you need for this tasty snack:
- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 bag candy corn
- 1 16-ounce package white chocolate candy coating ( can be found in your regular grocery store on the baking aisle with the chocolate chips and nuts.)
- Halloween sprinkles
- wax paper
- Place the popped popcorn and candy corn in a very large bowl (you need plenty of room to stir the popcorn).
- Melt the white chocolate bark in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each time, until melted. Drizzle over the popcorn and candy corn and stir to coat each piece of popcorn.
- Pour the mixture over wax paper and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles and allow to cool for at least 15-30 minutes. Break into pieces. Serves 6-8.