There’s nothing better than simple no-bake recipes. They only take 15 minutes to make and it’s a guaranteed hit at every party.. or even just among family.
- 18 round gingersnaps or Biscoff cookies, crushed
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ c. heavy cream, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese
- ½ c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 (14 oz) can canned pumpkin puree, chilled
- In a small bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- Scoop into a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe over the cookie base. Add the remaining whipped cream to a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe on top (I used a tip but you don’t have to). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate shavings or caramel.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Original recipe from here.