This is an amazing quick 5 minute recipe for pumpkin spice latte bites; it tastes like a trendy pumpkin spice latte but it’s much healthier for you. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, completely guilt free!
- 1 ¾ cups gluten-free oat flour (or rolled oats, oat bran or quick oats)
- ¼ cup coconut flour (or almond or extra oat flour)
- 2 T granulated sweetener
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice (or a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and a dash of ginger)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cashew butter (or any nut butter)
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup (or any sticky sweetener)
- 1 T + dairy free milk of choice
- Cinnamon and granulated sweetener of choice, to coat bites in (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, heat your nut butter with your sticky sweetener until combined. Mix in your vanilla extract. Pour your wet mixture and pumpkin to the dry mixture and mix well. Depending on consistency, either add dairy free milk of choice or extra flour until a firm texture is formed.
- Using your hands, form into small bite sized balls. Roll balls in optional cinnamon/sugar mixture and place on a baking tray or plate. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to firm up.
Find this recipe here