This incredibly simple recipe is perfect for sharing with friends at a fall themed party, or at an occasion like Thanksgiving or Halloween!
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding (just the powder, don’t make the pudding)
- 1 16 oz container of low fat cool whip
- 1 small pumpkin
- ½ tbl Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tbl Cinnamon
- Mix pumpkin, pudding mix, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice together my hand in a very large bowl.
- Chill for several hours before serving. Meanwhile, carve your pumpkin!
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve with fresh apples slices, vanilla wafers or ginger snaps.
Recipe from here.